There are several reasons why having the best pillows to stop snoring could be a brilliant idea- especially if you are a heavy sleeper.
Well, that’s because snoring is quite a common condition that can affect anyone.
Usually, occasional snoring is okay (aside from being a bother to your bed partner) but if you happen to be a notorious snorer, you are better off with an anti-snoring pillow
That is because not only does heavy snoring disrupt your own sleep patterns, it also messes up with that of those near you.
The good news is that one of the great anti-snoring aids coming into the market is anti-snore pillows
I know you are wondering how this work:
The best pillows for snorers keep your chin elevated from the chest thus keeping your air passage open, thus holding off snoring.
In other cases, snoring begins as soon as your chin gets pushed down towards the chest-and this can be brought about by normal pillows
In this case, anti-snoring pillow aims to prevent your chin from dropping to the chest while sleeping.
For side sleepers, you need pillows that will keep your head and shoulder at the same level to avoid back/neck pain.
The thing is, the market is packed full of pillows that stop snoring so heavy snorers have been bombarding us with emails requesting we do a review of pillows that stop snoring
So, here we are covering some of the top anti-snore pillows hoping to help you arrive at the best pillow to stop snoring
Best Pillows to Stop Snoring Reviews
Here we first present the top selection of best pillows for snoring:
Brentwood Home Zuma Therapeutic Foam Bed Wedge Pillow, Made in California 7-inch
Snoring mostly occurs when the flow of air through your mouth and your nose is obstructed. If your body is elevated, chances of blocking your airways are greatly diminished.
One of the best pillow to stop snoring is the Brentwood therapeutic foam wedge pillow. It elevates your upper body, your legs, and can be used as a superb trunk stabilizer when lying on your side.
This high-quality anti-snore pillow is purposed for those who suffer from acid reflux, poor circulation, difficulties in breathing, back/neck problems, and hiatal hernias.
You can even use it to just elevate your feet and/or legs due to its superior comfort, and gradual slope.
- Hypoallergenic & dust mite resistant
- No ozone depleters
- Therapeutic foam
- Zippered bamboo fiber cover
- Wedge pillow
- Zippered so it allows for laundering
- It’s very versatile- you can sleep on your side or on your back
- This is very soft and comfortable.
- It helps eliminate reflux and some back pain problems
- It’s sturdier and holds its shape even after using it for long
- The pillow is safe – no chemicals or products that deplete the ozone
- You get peace of mind as its hypoallergenic and mite resistant
- Some users have complained that understanding the sizing is a bit complicated
This is a top, top pillow to reduce snoring and provides you with the support you need to hold back snoring.
Its elevation angle makes it awesome for guys with back, breathing or reflex problems and is perfect for side sleepers.
It one of those products that give you real value for money.
Science of Sleep Snore No More Pillow
Habitual snorers may eventually suffer from serious health issues, including sleep apnea
It’s therefore important that you protect yourself from such extremes by stocking one of the best pillows to stop snoring
The science of sleep snore pillow is one of the few pillows that stops snoring designed with the input of a doctor.
It softly lifts your chin from your chest thus opening up your airways subsequently reducing snoring.
- Comes with a zip off cover
- Firm foam material
- Engineer to encourage better breathing
- Fits in normal cases
- This pillow excellently supports side sleeping
- Has a sturdy foam type material
- Also encourages healthier & better breathing.
- The anti-snore pillow helps a better sleeping posture
- No special casing needed- this fits into your standard pillowcase
- You will find it easy to clean thanks to zipper off cover
- No bad smell like with some foam pillow
- No pains/headaches in the morning
- The pillow is not adequately thick
This is another interesting option in our best pillow to prevent snoring review. It reduces snoring, encourages better sleep, boosts breathing and generally guarantees a healthier you.
With it, you can be sure you are safe from teething health problems like apnea.
You Might Also Like: Best Ear Plugs for Snoring
InteVision Extra-Large Foam Wedge Bed Pillow (33” x 30.5” x 7.5”) with High Quality, Removable Cover
Don’t worry if you are a terrible snorer:
Why should you if you have famous people like Abraham Lincoln, Richard Nixon, Franklin D. Roosevelt, George Washington, Ulysses S. Grant, and even Winston Churchill keeping you company?
These greats were notorious heavy snorers despite their achievements.
I am not sure whether the best anti snoring pillow existed by then- but I am sure that if it was there, the Intevision extra-large foam pillow would have been a strong contender.
It has an innovative two-layer-design purposely to enhance your comfort as you sleep and support your posture to ensure your airways remain open and your chin in place.
That way, snoring becomes a long-forgotten problem meaning more peace at home and more respect from your beloved ones.
Remember this wedge pillow is extra-large and superbly supports taller and larger guys. Users with acid reflux and related sleeping conditions have also reported dramatic improvements with this anti-snore pillow.
- Two-layer-design: firm foam base and 1″ memory foam top
- Wedge pillow
- Machine washable cover (white)
- Enhanced comfort
- The 2-layer-design guarantees more comfort
- It’s great for reflux, allergies and breathing problems
- The cover stands machine wash
- It’s a very big wedge pillow- excellent with bigger guys
- The pillow is soft- good for side sleeping
- More expensive in comparison with other similar pillows
With a unique double-layer design, this has been rated as one of the best pillows to stop snoring. It’s not only outstanding for anyone with snoring, or breathing issues, or acid reflux, but it’s also super comfortable.
Indeed, the Intevision extra-large foam pillow has all the attributes to bring you to dreamland and have everyone enjoy a healthy, peaceful night’s sleep.
Celliant Sleep Universal Orthopedic and Ergonomic Neck Support Memory Foam Pillow
Orthopedic pillows are some of the least intrusive snore-reducing pillows. This is because they are designed to support your head and also your neck at an angle that ensures your jaws remain open and slightly elevated forwards.
This subsequently assists keep your airways as free as possible in turn reducing snoring.
The Celliant Sleep Universal Memory Foam Pillow is a durable orthopedic, ergonomic antisnoring pillow that fights hard to keep off snoring and help you sleep like a baby.
- Celliant Sleep cover-breathable plus durable
- Ventilation ducts
- Antimicrobial, Hypoallergenic
- Visco-elastic Memory foam added with bamboo charcoal
- Innovative pillow shape
- It is ergonomic so it’s an ideal pillow for almost every sleeping position as it adapts to your body shape perfectly
- Hypoallergenic so you will continue enjoying clean fresh air as you sleep without worrying about any reactions
- Built to help you get healthy, restful Sleep thanks to the support it gives your head, shoulders, and neck.
- Has specially designed moulds which boosts its density making it more comfy and long-lasting
- This is very easy to remove and wash
- It quickly reshapes after usage so it will be many days before wearing out
- The pillow is safe to use even with the small ones- its resists bacteria growth and mites
- Takes sometime before adapting to your body
The Celliant Sleep Universal Memory Foam Pillow delivers therapeutic support for your body- from the shoulders, the neck all the way to the stomach.
Indeed, this anti-snore pillow serves all sleepers perfectly be they side sleepers, back sleepers, or stomach sleepers.
Its’ fantastic ergonomics ensure you experience less tossing, reduced turning and enhanced, deep sleep.
ZEEQ Smart Pillow, Stop Snoring, Sleep Tracker, Sleep Music, Alarm Clock and ZEEQ App
Since the market is teeming with smart pillows, it would be unfair to complete this snoring pillow review without reviewing at least one of the best pillow to stop snoring that features smart technology.
The ZEEQ Smart Pillow introduces you to smart sleeping with quality personalized audio sound, sleep tracker, and anti-snoring solution.
And it’s not left behind in terms of comfort:
This features adjustable foam fill on top of a first-class pillow cover superbly made with moisture-absorbing fiber, and luxurious thickness
- Snore alarm
- ZEEQ app for wireless music/audio
- Sleep analysis feature
- Smart home ready
- Smart alarm
- Sleep motion detection
- Music sleep timer
- Built-in remote
- 2-weeks battery life
- Stops Snoring – it automatically detects your snoring and vibrates softly to change your sleep position without even waking
- You will be able to streams music & audios without disturbing anyone
- The pillow enables you to track your sleep patterns from the daily reports available from the fitted sleep tracker
- The app setup is pretty easy
- You can set the smart alarm to wake you up at opportune time
- Customizable comfort – the fabric pillow excellently regulates temperature and absorbs moisture.
- You can continue enjoy it during travel thanks to the 2 weeks battery life
- Will not fit into your standard pillowcase
This is an innovative anti-snore pillow that combines luxury and great support with maximum comfort. You can track your sleep trends, stream personalized music and reduce snoring without bothering your sleep partner.
We feel that this could be the pillow that stops your snoring at long last.
Pillows to stop snoring buying guide
Pillows for snorers are not that new. And they come in so many varieties including side sleeping, cervical, wedge-shaped, and even body pillows so it can be confusing.
So, how do you tell which one will work for you – the best pillow for snoring? This is what you should consider when buying>
Your preferred sleeping position
If you sleep on your back, you need a Snoring pillow that blocks the chin from dropping to your chest while sleeping.
If you are a side sleeper, go for pillows designed to keep your head and shoulder at the same level (best anti snore pillow for side sleepers).
Getting the correct size guarantees that you will have the best curve for your neck.
For kids, go for junior size while for women small or medium size pillow will do the job.
Small and average men should go for medium, while taller and larger men should work with a large pillow.
We have magnetic as well as smart pillows for snoring problems. Most magnetic pillow makers say that their pillows correct your sleeping posture to prevent air obstruction in addition to relieving back pain.
We need to be comfortable so that you sleep soundly. Consider the fill of your pillow, its thickness, and overall softness. Don’t forget the shape – apart from the common rectangular shaped pillows, you can also go for the C-shaped and also L-shape pillows.
Of course, if it’s cheaper, it will save you dollars.
If your job involves spending time on travel, you go for an anti-snoring pillow that you can carry easily with you.
The best pillow to stop snoring will go a long way in helping you and those close to you have peace of mind in their sleep.
Remember around 40 percent of all adult men and as many as 24 percent of all women are notorious snorers so it’s a pretty common condition.
So, go through all snoring pillow reviews and pick the perfect antisnore pillow. You will not only get more love from your loved ones for your caring decision, you can expect everyone to hail you as a genius.
And don’t forget to let us know what you think about our anti snoring pillow reviews in the comments section.
Anybody who’s ever worked with tiles, even occasionally, will understand the importance of using the best tile cutter. Where ordinary tile saws fail to work on brittle and thick tiles, a...
If you're new to paintball, you may be scratching your head by the mention of a hopper. Investing in the best paintball hoppers can make a huge difference. A paintball hopper is an effective...